147 Backlinks For Maximum Google Traffic
Download the entire list of 147 backlinks from:: http://www.mytrafficresearch.com/147-backlinks/
Welcome to 147 backlinks for maximum Google traffic.
In this video we will be discussing the following three points:
1. How the exact same link can either harm or help you.
2. Applying the new rules of link building
3. backlinks, backlinks and more backlinks
So let’s get started.
The main concept here is to get high quality links from authority sites in order to generate more traffic. However, in order to assist your links further, it is vital that you acquire them from related niches too… i.e. if your site is on photography, then it makes sense to get links from photography sites.
It is also important to remember that Google wants links for people and not for rankings. If Google detects that the majority of links are explicitly to manipulate rankings (either algorithmically or manually), then it will either ignore those links or worse, reduce your rankings.
In order to maximise your link building efforts (get the best ranking results, while spending the least amount of time, money and effort), you will want to get as many “good natural links” as possible.
So what does Google look for in links in order to determine relevance?
– Having a relevant title
– Placing relevant sub-headlines describing your topic
– Having a relevant video, sound, photo (if applicable)
– Making extensive use of popular, relevant tags (many sites use tags to inter-link their content). Google likes relevant internal and external links.
So now that we get the concept of building high quality, relevant links for humans, we need to look at an other aspect that assists with passing the maximum amount of juice through the links, which is having the best on-page requirements surrounding your backlink. This essentially means that the content surrounding the your backlink(s) needs to be of a good quality.
Here are Google’s minimum on-page requirements:
– Original (not spun or duplicate) content.
– Minimum 450 words
– Minimum 1 relevant link (internal or external)
– Minimum 1 sub-headline
– Minimum 1 relevant image (unique)
To find out more on maximising your on-page quality score, take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-OwB3FYaaQ&t=309s
Thank you and hope you enjoy the video and your new list of 147 places to add your backlinks.
– Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1289120037852154/